Saturday, December 9, 2006

Extremely hot day

Today is an extremely hot day for me. The maximum degree is 37 degree celsius.My living place is a double storey house. My bedroom is on the first floor. The first floor and the ground floor is just like summer and spring. Neither I nor my housemates can stand ourselves in our bedrooms...At last, all of us went to shopping mall. There were four boys and two gals, including myself. The boys are even more like shopping king than gals..Two of them bought Gundam. One of them bought a Lego model. Two of us(that's gals) did not buy anything for ourselves, just window shopping!! Can you imagine that?

After we went for several shopping mall, finally we could not stand anymore. We were so tired. So, we went home around 0530pm. And now i read some of my friends' blogs and i found that it is interesting to write blog here..Welcome you guys to read my first blog. ^-^

2 comments:

Angeline said...

i'm reading it :)

Qin said...

hi gal...i m reading it too...haha...finally u have ur own blog..Merry Christmas and wish u have a fruitful and prosperous new year!!! Cheer!!